Artlin Safety and Industrial is the one-stop-shop for personal protection equipment as well as safety clothing and supplies in Central Newfoundland.
Terms of Employment: Full-time
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Location: 13 Duggan St. Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Work Environment: Indoors, retail environment
The successful applicant will be responsible for in-store, retail sales. They will maintain positive relationships with customers, answer phones, assist customers with purchasing questions and provide a positive customer experience. The Retail Salesclerk will also be required to restock inventory from the warehouse periodically.
Training will be provided to the successful applicant on products, internal systems, and procedures.
- Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience: Previous experience in customer service and retail preferred
- Certification: First Aid and WHMIS an asset
- Job Specific Requirements: Confident and comfortable engaging with customers, Must be able to lift and move 20lbs, Basic Computer Skills, Communication, Phone Etiquette.
- Not Required but Preferred: Valid Driver’s License, Reliable Access to a Vehicle.
- Responsibility: Reporting directly to the Office Manager
How to Apply: Please do not drop off applications at the store. Send a resume and cover letter to James Schofield email@example.com.